Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Exchanged some books!

Today I went back to the library to turn in the last one I finished and see if I could get more. I'm leaving for a ten-day vacation tomorrow, so I tried to get several again. Today I picked up The Young Man and the Sea, Niagara Falls, or Does it?, and Buttermilk Hill. I don't know which one I'll read next, but perhaps I'll read one of my adult novels first, since I do have two books for grownups to read as well. I'm really interested in the nominee written by Henry Winkler (Niagara Falls, or Does it?). Henry Winkler is better known to me as Fonzi from the "Happy Days" sitcom from way back when I was a teenager. At least I think I'm right about this author. I'll have to double check that one. I'll get back on when I finish another nominee. See you later!

No comments: