That's right boys and girls, friends and more! Friday of this week we learn the winners of the various SC Book Awards for 2007. Recently our school voted in the elections for Picture Book and Children's Book, and all of our results (yes for each and every book) were sent to the folks who compile the votes. The winners will be announced at the annual South Carolina Association of School Librarians Conference Book Award Luncheon. I am taking my laptop with me as I attend, and I plan to POST IMMEDIATELY the winners! The first student who can tell me the winner of their level will get a $5.00 book fair gift certificate. Who will win this? Now you folks know i arrive at school DAILY at 7:00, if not earlier. I anxiously await to see who will win (both the books' awards AND this silly little contest.) So I strongly recommend you check the blog Friday, and then LOOK for me Monday, March 10!
Do you remember our school results?? It really doesn't matter because all the votes were sent Jackalope and the children's book winner was The Report Card. Only time will tell if these two will win for the entire state. Check back Friday to find out!
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment