Thursday, June 08, 2006

More SC Childrens Book Nominees to read!

I went back to the library today hoping to get another one or two of the nominees to read. I didn't realize when I checked out the two I just posted about Monday that I would finish them so fast. They are truly quick reads. Surprise! I was able to get four of the titles. The books I checked out were:
Heartbeat by Sharon Creech
Honeysuckle House by Andrea Cheng
Becoming Naomi Leon by Pam Munoz Ryan
Seaward Born by Lea Wait
I have no idea which one I'll read first. I don't feel guilty taking all four because I am a fast reader, so I'll return them as I finish. As soon as I finish it I'll post my reaction to the book. If you read it, be sure to reply with your thoughts!
If you want to know what other books are on this year's list, click here.

No comments: